Effective access control equipment to control and restrict access in outdoor and indoor environments. Decreases oversight needs by controlling two-way flow, preventing turnstile jumping and unauthorized entry. Two-way access control equipment with a double mechanism for high-security environments.
- Tandem/dual/double turnstile
- Bi-directional passage control
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Waterproof, anti-corrosive, and rigid
- Space to mount access control readers
- Stainless steel on most frequently touched arms
- Option: LED red/green indicator lights
- Option: Internal LED Lighting
- Full Height Industrial Tandem Turnstile
- 2-Way Electric, 3-Rows of arms controlled by optical sensors and secured with electromagnetic locks
- The arms that are most frequently touched are made of stainless steel
- Single-directional or Bi-directional is programmable
- Fail-Open or Fail-Lock: When power is off, arms can disengage and move freely, complying with fire safety requirements
- Beauty ring cover on top and bottom
- Ensure entrance compliance
- Easy to maintain
- Choice of finish:
- Carbon steel with electrophoretic deposition treatment and epoxy powder coating
- AISI 304 stainless steel
- AISI 304 stainless steel with electrophoretic deposition treatment and epoxy powder coating
- LED indicator lights on the front and back header (red × means no entry; green → means entry)
- Internal LED Light in Passageway
- Customizable lateral pictograms indicating permission and direction of access.
- Support for many types of access reader and door controller (sold separately)
- Space to mount readers: barcode, QR, RFID or MIFARE scanners. biometric, etc.
- Ticket or token collector terminal.
- Built-in backup battery with up to 4 hours of autonomy.