The UVC-Aire offers a variable speed air curtain in a stainless-steel case. ¾ HP motors run continuously at low speed to provide a constant stream of purified air. Low-speed operation of the unit has been proven to inactivate/kill up to 99% of Coronavirus pathogens passing through the air curtain. The UVC-Aire is ideal for healthcare, retail, gyms, restaurants, and other facilities looking to provide an added layer of protection against airborne germs. Proudly Made in the USA.
- Germicidal light fixture and air curtain
- The perfect addition to Turnstile Canopies or EntraBOX Systems
- 5ft long fixture mounts over the doorway
- The fixture runs continuously in sterilization mode (low speed), even when the door is closed, to provide constant air purification.
- The unit will ramp up to the set speed when the door opens.
- Adjustable speed, ¾ HP ECO Motors offer up to 72% energy savings over PSC motors.
- Fully-assembled and available in full-foot increments from 36” up to 168” (emitters are installed in the field).
- Includes unit-mounted cleanable filter and disconnect switch for safe and secure maintenance and emitter replacement.
- Environmental separation, temperature control, pest control, and air purification.
- UV-C light kills up to 99 percent of all airborne coronavirus pathogens as they pass through the air curtain (rates vary by the unit’s size and speed setting).
- Releases no harmful ozone back into the air.
- UV-C lights inactivate bacteria and viruses without the need for HEPA-based filtration, which only traps germs without inactivating them.
- Ideal for healthcare, retail stores, restaurants, gyms, and other facilities requiring a safe and effective method of separating environments, blocking insects, controlling climates, and killing germs.
- Uses the strongest output UVC emitters on the market to achieve the highest airborne inactivation rates possible.
- Available as a stand-alone unit or as a retrofit extension to fit previously installed air curtains.
|UVC-2-60E | Performance Table|
|Avg. FPM||Max. CFM||CFM at Nozzle||Outlet Velocity Uniformity||Number
Please note, listed prices are for equipment only. Shipping charges are separate.