Protect your turnstiles and gate equipment from the elements with the EGC Enclosed Glass Canopy. The EGC is a hand-fabricated shelter that features a welded steel frame, beautiful storefront glass, and heavy-duty roofing with built-in gutter and downspouts. Let in the light or get the glass tinted. Choose galvanized steel framing or have it painted with your chosen color. Custom sizes by the foot. These canopies outperform the highest wind and snow load requirements in America. The glass panel walls provide side and roofline security while adding sophistication to your turnstile entrance.
Under the canopy: Add matching turnstiles, ADA Gates, solar power, counters, card readers, electronically controlled access system, and more. Outlaw Industries proudly builds all of its products by hand in the USA and customizes your canopy to order.
***Please contact us for a personalized quote. Final dimensions, colors, and design details shall be approved and signed off by the client prior to fabrication. Shipping and installation are not included.
- Attractive clear tempered glass walls
- Steel Frame and Roofing in a variety of finishes
- Choose a Single-Slope Roof or Peaked Roof design
- Built-in gutters and downspouts
- The Single-Slope Roof roof has 2 downspouts (on the same side)
- The Peaked/Pitched Poof has 4 downspouts (2 on each side) for more dispersed drainage
- Heavy-duty industrial grade materials
- Custom built to suit your needs
- Protects your turnstile from the elements
- Provides roofline security, preventing climb over (height of center roof above equipment is typically 8ft)
- This freestanding unit is designed for your concrete pad
- The recommended size of the concrete pad is at least 1′ wider than the canopy on all sides
- ex. an 8×8 canopy should be on a 10×10 pad
- Add Solar Power Panels onto the Roof
- Add New Full Height Turnstiles
- Add Full Height ADA Gates
- Cold Weather Package – Heaters and Thermostat
- Lighting Kits and Electric Accessories
- Integrate EntraPASS Access Control Software and Hardware
FINISH COLOR CHOICES
- Stainless Steel
- Powder Coated Colors
- Powder Coated Over Galvanized
- Galvanized Steel
*See the Canopy Production Sheet document above for color selection.
- Select A Size that works for your equipment.
- The standard width of the EGC is 8 feet, the most commonly used size to house pedestrian entrance equipment.
- The standard height of the roof at the center mid-point is 8 feet. Turnstile equipment fits perfectly underneath it, leaving a few inches for maintenance access, but not enough space to crawl over.
- Custom sizes are available to suit your needs. *AutoCAD Drafting, Engineering work required for canopy fabrication and/or installation.
EXAMPLES & INSTALLATION
*Contact TURNSTILES.us for delivery and freight information.