The SBT1000S single lane swing barrier turnstile is a compact and elegant, cost-effective entrance control system with a wider lane than traditional turnstiles. The turnstile gate performs a smooth and silent swing and draws very little power. It’s made of stainless steel, which makes the unit highly durable. SBT1000S is designed to restrict access to areas for which ADA access is required. The acrylic barrier is normally held in a locked position, denying passage to the secured side. Upon the SBT1000S reader (RFID and/or biometric) positively recognizing a user’s valid access card or biometric credential, its barrier swings open automatically, allowing users passage to the secured side. The standard configuration ships with a tempered glass barrier. However, the option for a stainless steel bar (clip gate) is also available.
- Durable: SUS304 Stainless Steel Housing, Choice of Barrier Acrylic or Stainless Steel Bar
- Compact: Slim design with smooth and silent operation
- Convenient: Easily integrate your access control reader of choice for an easy, secure entrance experience
- Bi-directional swinging gate
- LED indicator light
- Emergency Button Input
- High quality at an affordable price
- Low power consumption
- Wide range of accessories
- Easy and simple installation process
- Easy to maintain and monitor
- Operating Temperature: -18 °F to 140 °F
- Power Consumption: 16W (starting), 9W (standby), 30W (unlock)
- Indoor/Outdoor (when sheltered)
- Lane Width: 3 feet (900mm)
- Traffic Throughput: 10 passages per minute
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 40 x 8 x 43 inches
- Gate Weight: 68 lbs
- Material: SUS304 Stainless Steel and acrylic or stainless steel barriers
DRAWING & DIMENSIONS
Installation Services Available
See our portfolio of work Here.
*Please note: Freight is not included and will be billed separately. Contact us for a quote.