The Analog Firewall is a US Government approved (NSA Labs) secure telephonic ‘Disconnect/Isolation’ device for use with ALL analog tip and ring devices (phone, fax, modem, teleconference) requiring full-time protection and active countermeasures from unauthorized listening and acoustic monitoring during any ‘On-Hook’ condition.
Sound masking: White noise machines and noise generators to correct office noise.
Specify the FWA101H whenever the protection of financial transactions, trade secrets, intellectual property, ideas, or any critical and confidential information must remain private to ensure the organizations a competitive edge, earnings, and growth.
- For ALL analog tip and ring devices
- Phone, Internet modem, fax, and teleconference
- Prevents unauthorized listening
- Prevents any on-hook condition, preventing ‘bugged’ audio monitoring
- Creates digital noise to mask broadcast
- Ensure the privacy of conversations for the protection of financial transactions, trade secrets, and critical confidential information
- NSA Labs Approved
- Secure SCIF Device
- Model FWA101H (TSG 5S0204)