Elegance for demanding surroundings
With an inviting see-through design, quick opening times, and no-contact passage – Magnetic mSwing is the pinnacle in both security and elegance. Our fast and thin pedestrian e-gate is rapidly becoming the first choice for architects and building owners where sophisticated design is as important as securing the location. Whether it’s an office, cultural venue or public building, the chic design, the warm comfortable material, and intuitive operation transforms the building’s access control process into a pleasing, no-hassle activity for patrons. This entrance solution not only advances user acceptance of access gates but also ensures that security levels for the site are achieved. mSwing is adaptable and configurable to meet nearly any customer’s requirements, thanks to its versatile configuration, options, and accessories. Multiple bi-directional lanes are easily set up to address high patron throughput, and a wide-lane version is available to accommodate groups, material carts, and personal mobility equipment.
FEATURES of the mSwing
- Innovative design, part of the FlowMotion Series
- High visitor throughput thanks to rapid opening times and preset operation modes
- Open-gate mode for extra fast throughput
- Optional high barriers for maximum security requirements in monitored and unmonitored areas
- Safe and secure with light-touch, auto-reverse barrier impact detection
- Free passage on power outages
- Designed for 10,000,000 opening and closing cycles
|Special colors||More than 20 color tones available|
|Barrier elements||Glass wing made of single-layer safety glass
(ESG) or acrylic glass, customer-specific barrier
|Wide passageway||Wide-lane configuration|
|Passage direction indicator||yes|
|Warning on forced entry||yes|
|Interlock against forced
DRAWING & DIMENSIONS of the mSwing
TURNSTILES.us Installation Services are Available! Contact us. > See our portfolio of work Here
*Please note: Freight is not included and will be billed separately.
Worldwide freight services are available. The country of origin for this unit is Germany.