The TURNSTILES.us EntraBOX Clear-Sided ADA-Compliant Man Trap Vestibule is a security portal that monitors and controls two interlocking doors that cannot be open simultaneously. Either one of the doors can be unlocked and opened, as long as the other door is locked and closed. Between these interlocking doors is a small, secure space, which only admits one person at a time. Ideal for high-security areas. The cubicle can be modified in various ways to suit your needs. This product is proudly made in the USA.
- Two Glass Man-Trap Doors, ADA Width
- Electric Locks, Pushbar Kit
- Full Clear-Sided Enclosure
- Heavy-Duty Frame and Hardware
- Interior or Exterior Use
- USA Steel, High-Quality Craftsmanship
- Custom dimensions available
- Walls of Glass or Polycarbonate, Clear or Tinted
- Request an Open Ceiling
- Add interior lights or emergency intercom
- Upgrade to Double Magnetic Lock, Motorized Doors
- CCTV Video Cameras and Computer Workstations
- Ready for Access Control Applications like EntraPASS Access Control Software
- Code Scanners, Card Readers, Fingerprint Scanners, Temperature Measurement, Facial Recognition
- Use as a part of your security array
DRAWINGS & DIMENSIONS
- Overall Dimensions 5’8″W x 7’8″L x 7′-5.5″H
- 36″ Door Width
- 5′ Interior Diameter in addition to door swing area
- Both doors open in the same direction (Push/Push)
Shown: Outlaw Glass Man-Trap and Full-Height Single Turnstiles under a 12′ x 18′ Glass Canopy
*Contact TURNSTILES.us for personal, professional installation.
*Note Shipping Additional. Final details shall be signed off by the client before fabrication.