Secure Any Door in your Facility.
This Single Door Entry Control starter system is quick to install and communicates with EntraPASS Special, Corporate, and Global Edition security software.
FEATURES / COMPONENTS
- Small Footprint Siren and Strobe Alarm: Indoor/outdoor armored alarm unit with audio and visual output. The full-featured siren consists of a single tone that delivers a warble sound output. It features lightweight, rustproof aluminum die-cast housing, a 122 dB output siren driver, and a dual-action normally open reed plunger switch for a normally closed loop. The armored siren does not require additional modules, metal boxes, tamper switches, special tools, or training to install and operate. It is a high-quality, high output siren with a 60,000 candle power strobe with available lens colors: amber, blue, clear, and red. It is ideal for noisy, heavy machinery areas, warehouses, loading docks, print shops, busy production floors, or indoor/outdoor applications where high quality and high output warnings are required.
- Single Door Controller: The KT-1 controller is a two-reader, single-lock Ethernet-based door controller. Door monitoring for hold-open alarming. It manages 100,000 cards in stand-alone mode and 18,000 events.
- Door Lock: 1200 lb. holding force Magnalock with automatic dual voltage. This model offers a built-in wire access chamber and a new bracket mount design for a unique installation method. Recommended for interior and perimeter doors through which criminals could gain entrance to cause substantial economic loss.
- HID ioProx Reader: Compatible with dual encoded proximity cards – 26-bit Wiegand and Kantech XSF. Digital Signal Processing (DSP) ensures quick and reliable card reading. Weatherproof design for indoor and outdoor applications. Integrated piezoelectric buzzer & bicolor reader LED. Quick connect terminal blocks (P225 and P325 series) allow for easy wiring and saves time and money. Up to 29-inch read range (P600).
- Secure Exit Push Bar: This device features a unique interlocking grip action to secure the door to the jamb without conventional roller strikes or retracting latches. In addition, an interlocking mechanism located in the
chassis offers a double interlocking system, making these exit devices virtually impossible to tamper with, pry or force open.
- EntraPASS Access Control Software Global Edition is recommended for full features.
We also offer a complete line of Electromagnetic Locks, Electric Strikes, Power Supplies, Switches, Keypads & Readers, Exit Devices, Systems & Door Hardware. Upgrades available upon request.